[NJTechDiv] Get Started with iCloud dialogue when computer starts

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 28 16:22:22 UTC 2024

Serena, you can check out the following search result. I'd advise you to
read all of the responses made before attempting to try something. I
don't know if you're using Windows 10 or 11, but I don't think it
matters in this case.

iCloud pop up on startup - Microsoft Community
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-pop-up-on-startup/f9cafeca-7dda-4a2b-ad17-b71c87e7ed3a