[Nmabs] Southwest regional conference call.

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 00:12:35 UTC 2009

Hi all,
As you might know, NMABS took part in a regional conference call last
month and it was somewhat of a success getting to know our
representative and more of the divisions we are part of as a whole for
NABS. There is another conference call scheduled for this sunday at
7:00 our time. Are any of you interested in attending this meeting? If
so or if not, please let me know of any topics you want to discuss
with our representative and the southwest region.
Please let me know ASAP so I can get back to Darian.
Thank you all,
Tara