[Nmabs] Fwd: FW: Announcements: B'pack Stuffers Needed

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 06:45:25 UTC 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: NMABS President <nmabs.president at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 00:42:32 -0600
Subject: Fwd: FW: Announcements: B'pack Stuffers Needed
To: NMABS President <nmabs.president at gmail.com>, Amanda Youngblood
<amandaandfountain at yahoo.com>, Brianne Kotchwar <brilko at comcast.net>,
Adriana Maldonado <panda13_8 at msn.com>, Alexanderia Odonoghue
<alex62 at unm.edu>, Francine Garcia <garcia.francine1 at gmail.com>

Hello all,
Please let me know what your thoughts are on the idea lited in the
following message. I need to know ASAP! so I can call and get more
information and if we are in agreement, then to let them know we will
be available to help out. It sounds awesome to me, personally, but i'm
not everyone.
If you don't make your voice known, I won't know how to proceed. For
those of you outside of the Albuquerque area, I apologize for not
including you in what we are doing, if you can think of ideas for us
to visit you in your parts of the state lease let me know so we can
work something out.
Thank you,
Tara