[Nmabs] Fwd: [Nabs-presidents] NABS Leadership Update

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 06:44:21 UTC 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: NMABS President <nmabs.president at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 00:29:25 -0600
Subject: Re: [Nabs-presidents] NABS Leadership Update
To: List for NABS State Presidents <nabs-presidents at nfbnet.org>

Hi Ryan,
I am the presiden tof the New mexico association of Blind students,
and I understand all you are going through... well, maybe not all
ofit, but most of t. Does AZ have a state rehab center such as a
Comission for the Blind? or anything of the sort, that is a good way
to get to the high schools, or antother way woud be to contact
teachers of blind sxtudents in the local school districts. Those are
all I have for now. I wish you the best of luck with this.
sincerely,
Tara Sena
President,