[Nmabs] Fwd: FW: Wild Fest

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 16:40:06 UTC 2009

Hi all,
So I looked at the registration form for the wild fets and well it
looks like once again it's too late... I read the entire document and
well it had to be mailed in by June 15... I guess I am two weeks late
on getting information, but we can always do something else. Any other
ideas? The balloon fiesta is still in the works, but we can still be
thinking o activities to sell things or at least have fun with.
Thanks and I apologize for not realizing hat htis needed to be done
soooooo soon...
Tara