[Nmabs] NMABS meeting this Sunday.

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 16:46:02 UTC 2009

Hi all,
This is a friendly reminder that we have our monthly meeting this
sunday evening at 7 PM. If you need me to remind you of the converence
call number so you can join us from anywhere, please let me know.
Please join the conference about a minute or so before 7 so we can get
started on time.
If you have any questions, please email me or call me at -505-554-1214.
Thank you and i look forwrd to chatting with all of you at the meeting,
Tara
PS. For those going to convention have an awesome time and bring back
a lot of information for the students who cannot attend this year.
PPS. If you have not already done son, please subscribe to the nmabs
mailing list at nfbnet.org. The address for subscribing was sent in a
previous email.
If you have any questions for this please also let me know.