[Nmabs] Southwest regional conference call

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 03:42:37 UTC 2009

--
"And if you will join me in this improbable quest, if you feel destiny
calling, and see as I see, a future of endless possibility stretching
before us;
if you sense, as I sense, that the time is now to shake off our
slumber, and slough off our fear, and make good on the debt we owe
past and future generations,
then I'm ready to take up the cause, and march with you, and work with
you. Together, starting today, let us finish the work that needs to be
done, and
usher in a new birth of freedom on this Earth."- Baraq Obama

 Hello all,
   Just a reminder that this sunday   we will be having  the
long-anticipated southwest/south pacific regional conference call.
 It is scheduled to start at   4 p.m. in Hi, 6 p.m. pacific and 7 p.m.
mountin.
  below and atatched  you can find the  ajenda.
 Also, please be sure to use  the following call- in number for this event.
 218.339.3600
 pass code 808277
 Best,
  Darian smith
 southwest/south pacific nabs rep.
 415.215.9809
 Dsmith at nabslink.org

Southwest Regional conference call.

1.	Welcome.
2.	 introductions of members (by state with state student board
members leading then at-large members)
3.	State reports. ( board can pick a rep to speak on behalf of state)
4.	nabs report – nabs rep.
5.	reactions and idea sharing.
6.	future conference calls? How often?
7.	Closing Thank you and adjournment.