[Nmabs] Nabs Membership committee conference call.
dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 04:19:28 UTC 2009
Hello to all,
a quick and friendly reminder that sunday at 6 p.m.e.t. we will be
having our first national association of blind students membership
conference call brought to you by the national association of blind
students membership committee. We are very excited to bring to you
discussion related to community service as our first topic. We will
also ask for your input in future conference calls as well as open
oppertunity for interested individuals to join in the membership
712.775.7100 is the number to call and the passcode is257963
Please note that the ajenda is below and will also be atatched.
We look forward to hearing from you all soon!
Nabs membership conference call: community service
1. Welcome, introduction to committee, membership conference call
series.: membership committee
2. Introductions (name, from, school?): membership.
3. Community service, what is it, what it means to those who’ve done
it and how it fits into our philosophy (Tracey Saforanco (NFB of Va.
4. Questions, comments for Tracey.
5. Community service discussion (ideas stories ECT.)
6. Ideas for other speakers in remaining topic conference calls.
7. Connecting with individuals wishing to join committee.
8. Set-up next date for conference call.
9. Thhank you and adjourn
"And if you will join me in this improbable quest, if you feel destiny
calling, and see as I see, a future of endless possibility stretching
if you sense, as I sense, that the time is now to shake off our
slumber, and slough off our fear, and make good on the debt we owe
past and future generations,
then I'm ready to take up the cause, and march with you, and work with
you. Together, starting today, let us finish the work that needs to be
usher in a new birth of freedom on this Earth."- Baraq Obama
More information about the NMABS