[Nmabs] Nabs Membership Committee Update: Conference Call to come!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 20:11:07 UTC 2009

Happy  Holloween from the nabs membership committee!
  We know it may be scary, but  the membership committee has been on
the move; we've been planning  and have  decided the time  is here for
some good membership discussion!
 So, next Sunday (tenitivlly scheduled for 5p.m. est), we are planning
to  start  the conference call discussion series.  Our  first topic is
going to be covering  community service.
 Please spread the word to anyone you know, as this should be  a
informitive topic if you want to get yourselves, your chapter/division
 more involved in the community.  Come with questions and an open
mind.
  We hope you all can make it and   can bring your energy and
excitement with you!
  Please stay tuned as more information becomes available and we'll
see you on nov. 8th.

 Warm regards,
  The nabs membership committee.

  P.S.
 It's  not too late to get involved; if you wish  to be a part of  the
membership team, please contact either   Darian (dsmithnfb at gmail.com)
or Janis (janice.jeang at gmail.com).
 We want you to   be  apart of the idea generating and events creation
process  that makes the membership committee such an amazing time.

--
"And if you will join me in this improbable quest, if you feel destiny
calling, and see as I see, a future of endless possibility stretching