[Nmabs] Southwest regional conference call

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 21:46:57 UTC 2009

--
"And if you will join me in this improbable quest, if you feel destiny
calling, and see as I see, a future of endless possibility stretching
before us;
if you sense, as I sense, that the time is now to shake off our
slumber, and slough off our fear, and make good on the debt we owe
past and future generations,
then I'm ready to take up the cause, and march with you, and work with
you. Together, starting today, let us finish the work that needs to be
done, and
usher in a new birth of freedom on this Earth."- Baraq Obama

hello all,
  My apoligies for not getting back to you all sooner, but we will be
having our regional conference call in eight days (sunday nov. 8) at
6p.m. Pacific time.
  All Students from Arizona, California, hawaii, new Mexico and Navada
are  more than welcome to attend as well as  those state's Association
of blind students boards and presidents.
  We will be getting to know  our fellow student divisions  better,
learning about what  we've been doing in our respective divisions and
shareing ideas to  better our efforts.
 We  will also touch on the possibility of a regional student seminar
to possibly take place in the distent future.
 We'll aim for an hour and a half meeting so people don't feel like they are
spending too much time on the call if they don't want  that.
 an ajenda will come out in the   next few Days.
 If anybody want to see something added that i've not mentioned in
this E-mailj please contact me at dsmithnfb at gmail.com.
  Best,
  Darian Smith
 southwest regional rep.