[Nmabs] NMABS monthly meeting next sunday.

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 23:59:29 UTC 2009

Hi everyone!
I hope the semester has gotten off to a great start for all of you. i
am simply reminding you all that we have our next meeting on Sunday
September 20 at 7:00 PM. The confference call number is; 218-339-2699
and the access code is 725279. please contact me if you have any
questions. I'd like to let you all know that we are going to have a
special guest with us at the meeting. His name is darien Smith, he is
our national student board member and our regional representative. He
will be talking to us about the NABS role and how we as a state
division play into that. Plus he will let us know about our region and
if there is anything regionally going on that we should know about.
I hope you have a good week, but if you have questions, please call
me, text me, or email me.
Tara