[Nmabs] selling louis Braille coins.

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 02:06:21 UTC 2009

Hey all,
I have been toying with the idea of selling Louis Braille coins. I
need some help from as many of you as possible. I have been trying to
figure out how many to purchase from the mint so we can sell them at
our events in the coming months. The NFB has asked the state of NM to
sell 2000 coins by November 1st or something like that. If we jump on
board and order a certain amount from the US Mint then we wouldn't
have to reimburse the state affiliate or the national center. I only
would want to purchase the uncirculated coins because we are students
and well not many people want to purchase a $42.95 coin unless they
really liked it. I was thinking about selling them at the Disability
Awareness Day at UNm which is coming up on October 2nd, and have
already gotten permission to do so.
Please reply and let me know what you think, if you are unable to do a
so we can see what each person thinks before making the final
decision. This decision must be made ASAP so we can order the coins
and hopefully get them before our next event.
Thanks,
Tara