[Nmabs] Fwd: FW: Scuba Diving with the blind.

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 05:34:45 UTC 2009

Hi all,
The message below concerns a scuba diving event with Cody Uncer's team
and program. They are interested in having about 4 blind students who
are interested in helping them work with us. The message explains it
better. Please let me know if you are interested and what your
thoughts are on the matter. I meant to bring this up last night at the
meeting, but... well we were already an hour and 50 minutes long so I
kind of forgot but here is the information.
Have a good week all,
tara