[Nmabs] Secret Santa and Christmas party.

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 02:43:02 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I am writing to give directions to the Christmas party which is taking place
this Fricay, December 17, from 2:00-4:00 PM at the San Pedro Village Rec
Room.

The address is 4209 San Pedro DR. NE.

Albuquerque NM 87109

If coming from the west side, take the 157 bus from the West side Transit
center all the way to San Pedro and Montgomery. Cross Montgomery going north
along San pPedro, to the 5th driveway. Just before this driveway is a walk
through gate to enter the apartment complex, please call or text me when you
arrive and I will come let you in.

If coming from anywhere else, please let me know.

Any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Tara