[Nmabs] Secret Santa and Christmas party.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 05:43:03 UTC 2010

Hey all,
  I just would like to wish each and every one of you a very happy,
healthy, safe and wonderful holiday!
 may this holiday season bring you all you could ever ask for and more!
 Merry christmas, happy new year and  other holiday wishes
 god bless,
  Darian

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/goldengateace

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are
spiritual beings having a human experience.” - Teilhard de Chardin