[Nmabs] Officer/Board positions

Monica Martinez mmjackson469 at gmail.com
Sat May 22 18:04:12 UTC 2010

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to write a quick note about NMABS.  Two  of our board members
have not stepped up to the plate since elections and now a third and fourth
member of the board/officer positions are being quesitoned.  I want to make
this absolutely clear.  If you ran for a a board postion/officer position,
then you are abided to stick to it.  You cannot just quit anytime you don't
feel "like doing it."  I'm so tired of people quitting the last few years,
not taking NMABS seriously. I built NMABS from the ground up and I will not
have some people decide they don't have time for it anymore, or just slide
on by without doing anything for the organization.  If you are an officer/
board member, then you are not new to NMABS.  If you're not interested, then
you shouldn't have run for office.  I'm not trying to be mean but this is
the truth and I am NOT going to stand behind and watch NMABS die again.  So
please grow up and decide whether you want to be a part of this organization
or not.  There were others that would have given anything to be a part of
the organization but because of popularity vote or whatever, you had more
votes.  You need to be an adult and decide if you're going to do your duty
or not.
Monica, Vice President