[Nmabs] Officer/Board positions

Josh Brownell josh.brownell88 at gmail.com
Sun May 23 00:01:17 UTC 2010

Hello Monica does this mean since I was elected as a brd officer during the
seminar at state Covention back in April so please let me know what might be
onsider I would be willing to fulfill that duty if it was needed even though
Augest I would still be willing to be comitted to all meetinngs that would
be held and as always if I were ever to miss one for some extreem reason I
would let either yourself or tara by phone.