[Nmabs] Officer/Board positions

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Mon May 24 20:34:18 UTC 2010

Hello all,

Thank you, Monica for your message. I agree with Monica that we work hard
for this organization and I'd like it to stay strong. Not just one or two
people can carry the load for the organization and I really need all of you
to participate in meetings, activities, etc. Please feel free to contact
Monica or I with questions. We understand being busy, but our meetings and
stuff is once a month therefore, there really shouldn't be any reason that
NONE of you can do your jobs. I will be sending each board member/officer
their job description and a duty I'd like to assign them if applicable for
their term. I would appreciate all of your hard work for this organization.
I'd like to discuss our sconstitution at our next meeting so please download
it from the nmavbs website. Go to: http://www.nmabs.org and click on "about
us" and you will find a link to the constitution as it is now. I'd like to
find some way to update it to make it fit the division as it is now.

Thank you all,

Tara, President

Nmabs.president at gmail.com, 505-328-3349 for questions