[Nmabs] trying again... here is the pre-registration form for theupcoming seminar.

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 05:46:48 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I apologize for sending this again, but I am still receiving word that some
of you are having trouble with the .doc file I sent. I don't know what the
problem is because the file was saved as Word 2003. Anyway, I am attaching
an RTF which if you have Microsoft Word of any kind it should be accessible
for all. Please let me know if you have further questions. Given this delay,
please send the registration forms to Monica Martinez by November 9th
instead of Friday.

Any questions, contact me at nmabs.president at gmail.com

Sincerely,

Tara Chavez, President New Mexico Association of Blind Students