[Nmabs] Minutes from October meeting.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 11:21:38 UTC 2010

Hi all,
 I hope all is well.  Great work all!  Just so you know  Pennies for
pages works in basic like this.  you would read, much like braille
readers are leaders but you get  someone to sponsor you.  The money
that is raised is  split evenly amungst nabs. national association to
promote the use of braille, and the local student  division (in this
case, NMABS
  hope  that makes clear somethings

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/goldengateace

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are
spiritual beings having a human experience.” - Teilhard de Chardin