[Nmabs] Secret Santa

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 05:02:32 UTC 2011

Hello all,
Taviana sent me a facebook message with her favorites.
See below. Thanks all,
If I am missing secret santa requests from anyone please let me know. I
think of three...Cody, Caitlyn, and David. Anyone else? Oh and Mike Kontur.
Ill let him know.
Tara
PS. Still need to hear from Lindsay, Caitlyn, Cody, etc. If they don't have
email please tell them.

Favorite color is blue or green, don't really have a favorite store, and
favorite scent is probably vanilla.