[Nmabs] Agenda Template: please reply.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 16:30:51 UTC 2011

Hi all,
 Mr. Gashel is a past nabs president.  Actually, he's  The First nabs
president, so hearing  about how the student  division grew would be
something really cool, if I could be a fly on the wall*smile*.

 few thoughts for the seminar:
1.  Monica's  presintation was a    section that I enjoyed, asit was a
personal  approach to graduate school, and older students might get a
kick out of it. so I would  highly suggest keeping it.
2.  Michael's I Phone   tutorial was unique to any student meeting
I've been to, so that might be a neat repeat.
3. of course,a wash seminar report might bea good add, so students get
the sense of the   advocating we do.
4. I don't know  if any of the ajenda/break-out topics at washington
seminar's student mid-winter meeting are worth repeating, or could be
repeated, but  of course  the  individuals who were there would know
that best.
  These are just thoughts, and they could  be very  much useless or
useful, good luck however  you decide.

 You are all a very talented group of  students, of people.  IHope
that whatever differences there are, you are able to work it out.  You
all have the ability to be great mentors to younger students, a great
resource in your communities and affiliate, and a great support to
each other. I would hate to see  the progress you have made and can
make  stall.     I am a resource to    your student division,  and can
be as present, or not as you desire.  You all are the future leaders
in this organization, and in our greater communities and country, I am
 proud to know you and work withyou, and know that you will be
successful in the months to come.
  Best wishes,
 Darian

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/goldengateace

"You could be shown the road, given the vehicle, even handed the key.
But only you can have the drive."