[Nmabs] National Scholarship.

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 21:59:58 UTC 2011

Hello all,

If you are applying for a scholarship from the National Federation of the
Blind, you need a letter from our affiliate president, Christine Hall. She
asked me to let everyone know to contact her if you are applying for the
national scholarship. You don't "need" a letter from her for the state
scholarship, but you can ask her if you want to write your letter for that
as well. Her contact information is:

Christine Hall

Phone: 505-268-3895

Email: c.tessa4 at comcast.net

Please let Christine know before March 15th that you are applying for the
national scholarship opportunity so she can write her letter.

Thank You,

Tara