[Nmabs] Fwd: [nabs-l] New Nabs Conference Call Is Available For Download

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 00:19:01 UTC 2011

Hello all,
 The following is a link to  an   informitive conference call talking
about  the National Federation of the blind scholarship program.
 Chair of the scholarship committee, Patty chang  speaks about this
amazing oppertunity for blind students, and I encourage you to listen
and  spread the word!
   Thank you,
  Darian