[Nmabs] Reminder: Benefit for the New Mexico Association of Blind Students this Friday.

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 06:59:10 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Here is a reminder of the benefit night for the New Mexico Association of
blind Students. It will be this Friday March 18, 2011 at the Flying Star on
Rio Grande from 6:00-10:00 PM. See the flyer below for information.

Thank you all for your support,

Tara Chavez, President

Hi all,

I am pasting a flyer for our benefit night being held at the Flying Star
Café located on Rio Grande Blvd. NW. Albuquerque. The benefit night will be
on Friday, March 18, 2011 from 6:00-10:00 PM. Please pass this along to
everyone in your sphere of influence and ask them to support the New Mexico
Association of Blind Students. Any questions, contact me at:
nmabs.president at gmail.com.

Thank you,

Tara

FLYING STAR IS PROUD TO SPONSOR

The New Mexico Association of

Blind Students

Flying Star will host a benefit fundraiser for the New Mexico Association of
Blind Students AKA NMABS.

The Event will be held on Friday March 18th from 6-10 PM.

This event will only take place at the Rio Grande location which is located
at 4026 Rio Grande NW Albuquerque.

Please tell your cashier that you would like to support the New Mexico
Association of Blind Students,  and Flying Star will donate 20% of your bill
to NMABS. Money raised will help us fund scholarships for blind students in
post-secondary education.

Thank you on behalf of the New Mexico Association of Blind Students for your
generous donations.