[Nmabs] Reminder: Stuffed Animal Drive ends Tuesday.

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 16:19:37 UTC 2011

Hello all,

This is a reminder that the stuffed animal drive that the New Mexico
Association of Blind Students is currently running ends Tuesday. If you have
stuffed animals to donate please get them to me by that day. We are donating
to the fire and police in Albuquerque. We thank you for your generous
donations. Any questions, please feel free to email or call me between now
and Tuesday. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Tara Chavez

President, New Mexico Association of Blind Students