[Nmabs] next meeting.

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 21:23:31 UTC 2011

Hi all,

As many of you know we are doing our community service project this Sunday.
This will also be a face-to-face meeting. If you cannot attend the community
service project please let me know by Friday so I can figure out a way to
include you in the meeting.

Thanks,

Tara

PS. We are meeting at my home Sunday morning at 10:00 Am and will go down to
the Albuquerque Rescue Mission to take sack lunches to the homeless of
Albuquerque.

If coming from the west side:

Take The 155 bus to Central then take the 766 to the ATC and then catch the
5 to Montgomery and Carlisle get off at Montgomery business park.

Driving:

Take Paseo to Jefferson, take Jefferson to Montgomery, then take Montgomery
to Morningside, turn left, take your first left on Hendrix and we are the
first house on the right.

>From the east side: take the 8 Menaul to the UTC then catch the three, then
transfer to the 5 and also get off at Montgomery business park.

Questions? Please contact me.