[Nmabs] NABS High School Committee Membership call

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 05:51:32 UTC 2012

 From the NABS High School Committee- please spread the word to any
and all  high schoolers!

To all High School Students

Do you find it difficult to enjoy and socialize at school dances
because of all of the noise?

Do you want to learn how you can participate fully in the school dance
experience, from getting ready to socializing?

Join the high school committee as we discuss ways that we can enjoy
dances and similar events as much as our sighted peers.

When: Sunday, February 12, 2012 at 6:00 Eastern

Call: 712-775-7100

Pass code: 257963

--
Darian Smith

"To dream what is possible and to put oneself in service of that dream is the
formula
for a life well lived."

- Dr. Peter Benson