[Nmabs] FW: STEP 2012

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 17:16:23 UTC 2012

From: Salas, James, CFB [mailto:James.Salas at state.nm.us]
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 5:49 PM
To: 'NMABS President'
Subject: STEP 2012

Tara,

Hope things are well with you.  I have attached a copy of our STEP 2012
recruitment letter.  Letters have already been sent out to Commission
consumers who will be eligible for the program this summer.  However, please
encourage eligible NMABS members to apply for the program.  Summer
employment is much more important than summer school in the long run,
although young people don't realize it until it is too late.  Young people
need work experience now in order to get better employment opportunities
later.  Oh yeah, and let's not forget the value of a few extra bucks in the
bank account!  Thanks for your help.

Jim Salas

Deputy Director for Vocational Rehabilitation Programs

NM Commission for the Blind

2200 Yale Blvd. S.E.

Albuquerque, NM  87106

505.841.8844 ext. 251