[Nmabs] Next MABS Membership Call.

NMABS President nmabs.president at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 02:47:09 UTC 2012

Hello all,

It was good seeing most of you at the bowling event yesterday. I write to
remind everyone that the New mexico Association of Blind Students will be
having our next conference call next Sunday, February 19 at 7:00 PM. We will
have a guest speaker this month. Patti Chang, NFB Scholarship Chair will be
joining us to talk about the exciting opportunity we as students have to
aply for scholarships. Please join us by calling (218) 339-2699 and entering
access code: 725279#. If you have questions, please contact Tara Chavez,
President at 505-328-3349 or nmabs.president at gmail.com

I look forward to talking with you all son.

Have a great week,

Tara Chavez