[Nmabs] Unsubscribing

Bill cassonw at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 14:19:19 UTC 2012

Hello all,
I know that some of you might have moved on and no longer want to
receive the announcements from this list.  Though we would love you to
stay and contribute to the discussion even if you are no longer a
student, if you really do want to leave, here is how:
Method 1:
1. Click the link at the bottom of the email that will take you to
your persomal options page
2. Click the unsubscribe button on this page
3. You will receive an email confirming your wish to unsubscribe, be
sure to click this link to finalize your unsubscription
Method 2:
2. Near the bottom of the page there is an edit box to put in your
email for unsubscribing or changing your options, enter the email
address you have subscribed with
3. Follow steps 2 and 3 from method 1
If you have any questions about this process or if it does not seem to
be working, feel free to email me at cassonw at gmail.com.  If you leave
us, I wish you success in all your future endeavors and we are sorry
to see you go.
Bill
Treasurer, New Mexico Association of Blind Students

--
Bill Casson
University of New Mexico
cassonw at gmail.com