[Nmabs] First Membership call - Accepting your Blindness

Bill cassonw at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 21:56:22 UTC 2012

Hello all,
Reminder about our membership call tonight at 7PM.  We will be talking
about accepting your blindness.  See below for the original post.
Where: call (218) 339-2699 and enter the access code 725279
Hope to hear all of you there,
Bill
Treasurer, New Mexico Association of Blind Students

--
Bill Casson
University of New Mexico
cassonw at gmail.com