[NNV-Members] NFB Meeting This Weekend

Mark Tadder mtadder at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 05:19:01 UTC 2018

Hey Everyone!

It’s NFB Meeting weekend!  Join us for our quarterly business meeting this Saturday, April 21st at the Northern Nevada Center for Independent Living in Sparks.

The center is located at 999 Pyramid Way.  We will be discussing many things, including our upcoming conventions, the big pile of outreach events, and maybe even talk about the upcoming PSA being filmed in Northern Nevada about white cane safety.  Any actors out there?

So come on down and join your Federation Friends at 1:00 p.m. st NNCIL – make sure to bring $20 if you want to crash the fashion scene and get your hands on a new NFB ball cap.  All the cool kids are wearing one!

Best,

Mark Tadder
Chapter President

Sent from Mail for Windows 10