[NOBBL] NFB Convention Exhibit Hall; Tactile Engineering Revolutionary " Cadence Tablet (Purdue University-Indiana)

Lee Martin lches at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 29 16:37:01 UTC 2024

Good morning Fellow Federationist!

be enriched by visiting Tactile Engineering / Independence Science, B19in
the exhibit hall next week and experience the revolutionary " Cadence
tablet" and more!

Please share with our members!

Thank you so much!

"Brothers & Sisters in the Bond"

A New Dimension in Accessibility

At Tactile Engineering, our mission is to develop and deliver technology
that improves life, learning, and career opportunities for people with
blindness and visual impairments (BVI). Our modern digital and online world
presents countless obstacles for BVI individuals to have even basic access
to remote learning, STEM content, and higher education. With decades of
experience in assistive technology and accessible communications, our team
is dedicated to removing these barriers and bringing BVI-accessible
activities, education, and productivity to the entire world.

The Cadence Tactile Graphics Tablet

Cadence Braille Tablet

The revolutionary Cadence tablet is the first tactile device able to display
tactile graphics that move and change beneath your fingers. Experience a
whole new way to access dynamic content and multi-line braille, including
pop-up highlights and labels, graphs that update in real time, live camera
feeds, and fast-paced entertainment apps.

Create and share tactile drawings, interactive books, and even custom apps.
Connect up to four Cadence tablets to create larger screen sizes, using
different configurations to fit your needs and lifestyle. With the Cadence
tablet, you're not only joining the modern online world - you're enriching
it.

2024 exhibitor hours of operation are:

*	Thursday, July 4: 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
*	Friday, July 5: 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
*	Saturday, July 6: noon-1:45 p.m. AND 5:00-9:00 p.m.

Independence Market hours of operation are:

*	Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
*	Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
*	Saturday: Noon to 1:45 p.m.
*	Sunday: Noon to 1:45 p.m. (final opportunity to visit the Market)