[nobe-l] record keeping programs

darrell walla dwalla at cox.net
Sun Dec 7 16:04:22 UTC 2008

Thanks.  Those are great suggestions.  I have found that in using sighted
readers who are not familiar with the system; there can be problems.  In my
job with Special Education, there is no margin for error.  If someone screws
up, I want to be me and then I'll take responsibility.  I am far to busy to
have to worry about hiring readers.  We have the technology in our society,
so I strongly feel that it needs to be accessible to me.  I am not implying
that you or anyone else is not busy, but these IEPS are legal documents, and
because of a bad para, I trust no one.  Thanks for your input.

Darrell