[nobe-l] Question concerning keeping track of grades

Kathy Nimmer goldendolphin17 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 18 11:26:32 UTC 2008

Hello,
  I use Microsoft Excel instead of Grade Quiq which is what most of our sighted teachers use.  When I tried Grade Quiq, I found it to be problematic with Window Eyes, about two years ago.  Whether that has changed or not, I do not know.Kathy Nimmer: Teacher, Author, Motivational Speakerhttp://guidedogjourney.livejournal.comEven if the shadows of the valley hide your view,You still must believe in the mountains.> From: hope.paulos at maine.edu> To: nobe-l at nfbnet.org> Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 20:20:12 -0500> Subject: [nobe-l] Question concerning keeping track of grades> > Hello all. I was wondering what the best way for a totally blind teacher to> keep track of grades is? Do you use software, and if so, which software is> it?> Many of the schools in my state use power-school. Does anyone know if this> works with screen readers?> Thanks.> > Hope and guide dog, Beignet> > > _______________________________________________> nobe-l mailing list> nobe-l at nfbnet.org> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nobe-l_nfbnet.org> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for nobe-l:> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nobe-l_nfbnet.org/goldendolphin17%40hotmail.com