[nobe-l] Question concerning keeping track of grades S|*****

Brian Oglesbee ugaoglesbee at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 19:59:56 UTC 2008

I was a special ed teacher 2 years ago and the iep software my system used was great with jaws and that was semsnet.  My system now uses a gradebook and absent reporting software program called powerbook which is sold by Pearson.  taking role is easy because it's html formated online and the gradebook is through java.....I haven't gotten the gradebook to work with jaws yet, but I'm hopeful b/c jaws supposively works with java.

Brian B. Oglesbee