[nobe-l] some questions

Brandy with Discovery Toys branlw at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 26 02:23:11 UTC 2009

Hi, I use a reader for picture books. They either type in the text for me to
emboss on clear label or I use my Perkins to emboss it. I use a KNFB reader
for a lot of text if it is neat like typing I can have what ever I want when
I want it.

Transportation. I either take a cab or the bus. Occasionally my supervising
teacher will give me a ride home if we stay real late.

Yes this group meets at the national convention. It is a very informative
meeting and its a lot of fun to be surrounded by others who share you career
and are blind too.

keep asking,

Bran

"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
Jeremy Irons

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Group Manager and Educational Consultant

Shop online any time!
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 231-8697

Let me know if I can help with any of the following:
* Starting your own Discovery Toys business
* Best buy bundles allow you to shop at a discount year round
* How you can earn toys for free
* Gift baskets for all ages
* Gift certificates
* Office setups and much more