[nobe-l] some questions

Brandy with Discovery Toys branlw at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 27 23:09:17 UTC 2009

Hi, sometimes picture books will scan and then you could translate the text.
If not have someone read you the book and you Braille it. They could also
type it in for you. One options for volunteers is often universities have
volunteer organizations that will read on a volunteer basis. I have found
this helpful in the past. Bran

"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams."
Jeremy Irons

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Group Manager and Educational Consultant

Shop online any time!
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 231-8697

Let me know if I can help with any of the following:
* Starting your own Discovery Toys business
* Best buy bundles allow you to shop at a discount year round
* How you can earn toys for free
* Gift baskets for all ages
* Gift certificates
* Office setups and much more