[nobe-l] transportation between schools

tim and vickie shaw timandvickie at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 29 20:41:07 UTC 2009

Well they most likely pay a person that would drive between the schools mileage and what not so therefor they should pay for a portion if nto all of it as far as i see. I am fixing to start a job working for the state as a rehabilitation teacher and they are going to actually give me an allowance to hire a driver to go between the different schools. There is a local district here that i saw is hiring a driver for the blind children within the district so perhaps that would be an option. Theres lots of possibilities.> From: mdenning at cinci.rr.com> To: nobe-l at nfbnet.org> Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 14:43:46 -0500> Subject: [nobe-l] transportation between schools> > If you work as an itinerant teacher and travel between school buildings using a cab does the school district pay for it or is the total cost out of your pocket?> _______________________________________________> nobe-l mailing list> nobe-l at nfbnet.org> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nobe-l_nfbnet.org> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for nobe-l:> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nobe-l_nfbnet.org/timandvickie%40hotmail.com
Windows Live™: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. 

More information about the NOBE-L mailing list