[nobe-l] Teachers of the Visually-Impaired positions in Virginia (2 openings)

pajohns1 at vt.edu pajohns1 at vt.edu
Wed Jul 1 15:34:12 UTC 2009

List,

        A pair of teaching positions in Virginia.  These were posted to another list I monitor.  I have no connection with either school system and really can't provide much more then general info about either part of the state.

Norfolk Public Schools is in need of a VI itinerant teacher for September 2009.
Interested candidates can contact Kay Egan (757) 628-3950 or by email kegan at nps.k12.va.us.
They will also need to complete a teacher's application with the NPS human relations department.

Fairfax County Public Schools is in need of a VI itinerant teacher for 2009-2010. Interested candidates can contact Susan Bigman (703) 204-3937 or by email susan.bigman at fcps.edu. Candidates also need to apply online at http://careers.fcps.edu/tg_instructional.htmPatrick