[nobe-l] New THOUGHT PROVOKER 143- The Virtual Blindness Challenge: The Reality Show

Kathleen Millhoff kmillhoff at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 11:08:20 UTC 2009

I hope it feels less like a game and more like real reality.  Why
didn't you include such real life situations such as:
A.  guy grabs the woman at a corner and propels her in an unknown direction;
B.  Unidentified passerby grabs the guy's cane and yanks it in an
altered direction;
C.   someone asks "why are you out here?"
D.   construction work blocks all passages;
E.   Rain wets braille instructions.
Offered with less cyncism than it might sound.

best,
kat

--
kathy millhoff - "Let each morn be better than its eve, and each
morrow richer than its yesterday."