[nobe-l] praxis study guides for praxis 10280 20353 and 10542

Dacia Luck daisydacia84 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 15:04:43 UTC 2009

Hi,
I am currently working towards earning my CTVI certification.  I was
wondering if anyone on the list had to take the following praxis tests
and if they knew of any study guides for these three tests and where
I could locate them? The tests are praxis 10280 teaching students who
are blind or partially sighted, praxis 10542 praxis for mild to
moderate cross categorical and praxis 20353 which is teaching
exceptional children I believe.
thank you
Dacia Luck