[nobe-l] praxis study guides for praxis 10280 20353 and 10542

Matthew D. Friend matthew.d.friend at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 17:14:16 UTC 2009

Dacia:

Here is a website that sell study guides for the PRAXIS II testing you
are inquiring about. (URL:
http://www.praxis-test-coaching.com/cthsied10eda.html) You will find a
button to purchase those exam on the very bottom of the page. Right
now it is on sale for $57.

Hope this help.

Matt Friend

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 10:04 AM, Dacia Luck <daisydacia84 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am currently working towards earning my CTVI certification.  I was
> wondering if anyone on the list had to take the following praxis tests
> and if they knew of any study guides for these three tests and where
> I could locate them? The tests are praxis 10280 teaching students who
> are blind or partially sighted, praxis 10542 praxis for mild to
> moderate cross categorical and praxis 20353 which is teaching
> exceptional children I believe.
> thank you
> Dacia Luck

Matthew D. Friend
An American Portrait - A Family History Project - http://www.apfhp.org/
Rhapsody's Chronicles - http://www.rhapsodys.chronicles.apfhp.org/
Morrill County NEGenWeb Project - http://www.usgennet.org/usa/ne/county/morrill/
Rock County NEGenWeb Project - http://www.usgennet.org/usa/ne/county/rock/
Read The Patriot   It's Right -- It's Free
http://PatriotPost.US/subscribe/
Visit The Patriot Shop
http://PatriotShop.US/