[nobe-l] Can Anyone Help With Problems Using Blackboard 8 with JAWSfor Teaching?

kjm at usfamily.net kjm at usfamily.net
Fri Nov 20 20:40:35 UTC 2009

Hi. You can enter grades using the "assignments" function. But
professors often
want other types of things to be assessed such as class participation,
presentations, etc. Grades need to be entered into Blackboard so students can
check their grades. Obviously, one could just find other ways to do this such
as working with a TA, emailing students their grades, using a slate and
stylus,
or whatever.

As it turns out, I am not going to use Blackboard for my course because I just
don't have the time to mess with it right now. Several at our institution are
using Moodle and I am going to be able to do that. From what I can see, Moodle
seems a lot more user-friendly.