[nobe-l] Can Anyone Help With Problems Using Blackboard 8 with JAWSfor Teaching?

taraprakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 15:29:29 UTC 2009

Hi Kathy.

Cant say about the grade center. Is it possible for the list members to test
blackboard and explore the possible issues and their possible resolution
together?

It looks like grade center is used for uploading grades. Iknow  a lot of
teachers who avoid using the grading areas for uploading the grades. They
upload the grades along with the comments on the assignments and keep a note
off line.

Regards

TaraPrakash