[nobe-l] Assessment strategies???`

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at maine.edu
Sun Oct 18 16:59:42 UTC 2009

Hi all. By the time this semester ends, I'm sure you'll be sick of my questions. I'm trying to do an inquiry project for my University. I'm required to write/research about something I wnt to gain more knowledge about. I'm looking to gain more knowledge about assesment strategies (both in creating and grading assessments). I research the Eric database, but they didn't really have much info on blind teachers. Instead, they had information on teaching blind students. Can someone give me some website to check out, and possibly some tips you use in your classrooms? I will cite you in my paper, if you don't mind.
Thanks so much!!
Hope

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4520 (20091018) __________

http://www.eset.com