[nobe-l] an introduction

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 24 03:08:54 UTC 2009

Hi, As long as you can prove that you can do your job as good or better as
your peers than you can find work. Working in a title 1 school may help you
get in faster. Looking for jobs that start mid year helps as you are a temp
teacher, prove yourself and then get highered. I know of a number of blind
teachers doing an amazing job. So go for your goal, and show them you can
and you will be fine. Bran

Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Leader
www.playtoachieve.com