[nobe-l] designing and creating a print/braill and tactile children's book.

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Fri Sep 25 02:48:02 UTC 2009

Hello all.
I have a project for my diversity and the family class.  The project is to design a children's book.  I am going to design a braille/print and tactile book.  I was wondering how to go about this.  What materials would be needed, etc etc.

I have the story idea in mind.
Melissa Green
Without Christ I am nothing,  Without me Christ is still God.  It's because of Christ I am able to stand!!!