[nobe-l] designing and creating a print/braill and tactilechildren's book.

Marianne mdenning at cinci.rr.com
Fri Sep 25 11:13:43 UTC 2009

You need the print book and some clear plastic that you can braille on and
stick to the book.  The best I have found is sold by APH but you can get by
with purchasing it at an office supply store.  If you want to make something
that is fuzzy as a tactile graphic go to a fabric store to find what you
need.  You could also make tactile graphics with puffy paint or some other
similar substance.

Marianne